Monday, May 29, 2006

I need a break!

I’m afraid I’m going through a bad patch at the moment. Normally, I take things in my stride but recent events are proving a little worrying.
It’s my own fault, I suppose. I do tend to get involved with other’s problems but I can’t help lending an ear and providing a shoulder to cry on.
I think I need a holiday away from things for a spell with no PC, no phone and no contact with anyone. Solitude used to bore the pants off me but now, it beckons me to give it a whirl.
I know a nice quiet place to go; deep in the wilds of Scotland and I’ve made tentative arrangements to get off sometime next month. I just might get in a bit of haggis hunting while I’m up there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm we all get like that at times, do not despare, it is natural. At times we need ourown space a little quiet time from the hustle and bustle of life. Time to reflect from words of wisdom, and a time to reflect of our own hearts state.

I hope your time out gave you a boost to see you through the harder times.

Reasure many blessings are to be bestowed upon you, to fill yuor heart with love and joy and a light to see through the darkeness... bless you graeme xxx