Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A better day today!

Some days are crap; you can usually tell early on. Other days are quite rewarding. This is one of the more rewarding days. Just for a change, things slotted into place quite easily.
I was pleasantly surprised to find that the chasing about I have been doing over the past few days has paid off! I was beginning to think that I had come up against a brick wall. Suddenly, I got a result and this will mean an awful lot to a friend who was relying on my help. It isn't quite cut and dried yet but there is every chance that I shall complete what I set out to do.

Yesterday, I mentioned the week I spent in early January without seeing Iris.
It was the Saturday of that week before I saw her again. I went to her house around mid-day and had coffee and chatted very amicably. She appeared to be pleased to see me and I told her that I had missed her. I took her into town shopping in the afternoon, came back and stayed with her. In the evening we went out to a show and I took her for dinner afterwards. It was so very enjoyable for me to be with her again. Iris was quite attentive towards me that night. When I dropped her off later, I was rewarded by a very warm kiss. This may not seem worth mentioning these days but it was the first time I had ever seen her display any affection towards me. I drove home that night as happy as a pig in shit!

No comments: