Saturday, December 31, 2005

First posting

It's New Year's Eve 2005. It's been a very traumatic year for me and I'm glad that it is finally at an end.
Many of my troubles have been of my own creation; I trusted someone who stabbed me in the back. I should have learned from the last time that this happened but I suppose my ego overruled my judgment.
I'm not a young man and last summer, I was flattered by the attractions of a woman much younger than I am. I enjoyed the companionship but paid the price of rejection when she eventually moved away.
I am a dedicated nationalist and am very well-known in those circles. I am now trying to regain some of the respect that I lost through my stupidity.
This is my first posting and whether I shall continue remains to be seen.

1 comment:

snow fairy said...

Hey, don't be down you wont be the first and you wont be the last to fall for the wrong person. What you shouldnt do is keep shooting yourself over it. It happens, there are evil people in the world, and at some point we all get sucked into their lives. The main thing is to learn from it and pick up ya boots and start walking again.

As for respect, hey it shows you are human, many people will come to you with the same circumstances and you will realise you are not alone.

You have respect, from alot of people, it's just your own respect for yourself has gone for falling for a evil person thats all.

Just remember we are ALL human and we All make mistakes, by choosing wrong people.

Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and they cry with you. Hold your head up high.